Widgets can be added to any tab on the Admin page, and to the Dashboard and Reports tabs on the Resources page. Widgets can only be deleted from tabs they can be added to.
To add, modify, or delete a widget:
- Show the required page by clicking either the Admin or Resources link in the page navigation menu.
- Click the Edit Menu/Page option in the tab menu.
Do one or more of the following:
To Do this Add a widget
- Click the Widget to page button.
- Select the required widget.
Edit the settings of a widget
The Pencil button is not displayed if the settings of a widget can not be edited.
- Click the icon on the required widget.
- Edit the settings of the widget as required. For information about how smart filters can be used to change the information displayed in a widget, see Widgets.
Rename a widget
- Click on the name of the widget you want to rename.
- Edit the name of the widget as required.
- Press the Enter key.
Reposition a widget
- Move the mouse cursor over the title bar of the widget you want to move.
The cursor changes to .
- Drag and drop the widget as required.
Resize a widget
- Move the mouse cursor over the vertical or horizontal widget border.
The cursor changes to or .
- Drag and drop the widget borders to resize the widget.
Delete a widget
Click the X icon on the required widget.
- Once you have finished editing, hide the edit menu by clicking the Edit Menu/Page option again.