To create a snapshot:
- Show the Resources page by clicking the Resources link in the page navigation menu.
- Click on the Snapshots tab.
- On the Snapshots widget, click the Create button.
- Specify the following:
- Name - The name you want to give the snapshot.
- From - Whether to create the snapshot from a disk or server. Note that your choice is restricted by your choice of hypervisor.
- Source - The name of the disk or server to create the snapshot from.
- Once these fields have been filled out appropriately, click the button. A job is submitted to create the snapshot.