Themes allow billing entities, including the master billing entity, to control the branding of their platform.
A billing entity can only create a theme if the MBE has shared the theme provider with them.
Themes can be used to control the following UI elements:
- Colour branding.
To create a theme:
- Show the admin page by clicking the Admin link in the page navigation menu.
- Click on the Platform tab.
- On the Themes widget, click the Create button.
The Create Theme dialog is displayed.
- Specify the following:
- Name - the name to give the theme.
Branding settings for the theme. These are configured using the tabs below the Name text field, as follows:
- Click the button to create the theme.